If you are searching for an interesting role in an agile and dynamic work environment within a Belgian booming company which mission and values could make sense to you, you will certainly be interested to discover more about beSteel and its search for a new talented colleague.
beSteel is a scale up Belgian company founded by Hélène de Troostembergh 5 years ago composed 50 coworkers.
Decided to challenge the status-quo, we want to deliver a revolutionary building experience through our off-site solutions.
How would our next talent support beSteel growth?
As a BIM enthusiast, you make sure that beSteel plans, designs and delivers qualitative and accurate 3D models to produce light steel frame constructions for its client. You coordinate the process of delivering digital models of construction by working on tools, processes and team awareness.
Your everyday job at beSteel?
- Support sales team to support the project flow
- During the execution of the plan step, collect and conciliate all useful information with the clients in order to make sure that their expectations will match our design and production constraints and deadlines and make sure to adapt project plan in collaboration with the client
- Brief the technical design teams and coordinate their efforts to ensure the transformation from a CAD model to a BIM model
- Run clash detection, correct and detail the 3D model information when needed and guarantee feasibility, accuracy and the quality of the 3D global light steel frame model
- When room for improvement is possible, give regular feedback to the technical designerteam in order to improve their know-how and work in the future
- Store the files/information properly and maintain correctly the models in the architectural production software
- Work closely with the project manager to communicate on planning impacts linked to transformation of initial plans into light steel framing plans
- Optimize processes, tools utilization of all the project stakeholders in order to improve communication, collaboration and efficiency along the project
What talent would be the perfect match?
- You hold an architectural engineering degree or architectural degree with a good structural & detailing knowledge
- You are Dutch speaker and have a good level of English
- You have ideally min. 1 year of experience as a BIM coordinator and/or BIM Modeller
- You like to collaborate with many stakeholders and are a good communicator
- You have an eye for details and are eager to bring excellence in your daily activities
- You are curious and an autonomous learner
- You are a good understanding of BIM and are proficient with architectural production softwaressuch as for instance Revit, Vertex, Navisworks, BIM 360, Archicad, …
- You demonstrate interest in BIM visualization, digitalization and applications of BIM in project management
Send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adres Nieuwlandlaan 39, 3200 Aarschot, België EUR Month
- Statuut Loontrekkend
- Type contract Vast contract (onbepaalde duur)
- Provincie Vlaams-Brabant
- Regio Regio Aarschot - Diest - Haacht