We are searching for a motivated BIM Modeller to support the future growth of our studio. You will be able to contribute to the studio’s knowledge in the building and BIM process. You will mainly assist the team in tendering and execution phases and report to the project architect. Revit has little to no secrects for you. Different assignments where teamwork, communication, technical knowledge and accuracy throughout the different phases will be appreciated. You will work in both private and public buildings (collective housing, offices, care, utility,…) in Belgium.
- Assistant Architect or bachelor/master in architecture
- 1-4 years experience
- Freelance fulltime
- Knowledge of Dutch is an extra asset
- Knowledge of French / English is an extra asset
- Strong knowledge of construction methods, specification and quantity survey
- Ability to move from design to permit and execution drawings and details.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Requirements: Revit, Autocad, Microsoft Office
If you are interested to work in this ambitious office environment, please send your CV and portfolio (max 10Mb) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Statuut Zelfstandig
- Adres New-Yorkstraat 2p, Gent, België
- Provincie Oost-Vlaanderen
- Regio Regio Gent